Panel Mounted FX-CLv2 Chlorine Analyzer
Save a trip to the hardware store; factory recommended and mounted components ensure a more trouble-free installation and operation
Like our probe based systems, our bare electrode model FX-CLv2 amperometric chlorine analyzer is now available mounted and plumbed on a wall mount PVC panel, just fasten to the wall, connect your sample line and drain hoses, then plug it in!
Install more systems per day, pre-mounted and plumbed components reduce your installation time.
You get everything needed including:
- Sample inlet on-off valve with high pressure tubing
- 12GPH flow meter eliminates guesswork in setting the correct flow rate
- Carbon filter to remove chlorine from your process water when calibrating the zero point. Zeroing with distilled or de-ionized water will cause the analyzer to read higher than the actual concentration. An accurate zero point promotes accurate readings.
- Valve to easily select either chlorinated or dechlorinated water feed.
- Bottle bracket for distilled white vinegar pH buffer and cleaning agent.
- Tap for grab sample analysis and prompt calbration.
- Panel is rugged 1/2" thick PVC, 36" long x 12" high.
- Wastewater analyzers can be supplied with a flushing Y-strainer.