FX-300 Conductivity Sensors, Transmitters & Controllers
The Foxcroft FX-300-CON contacting conductivity transmitter / controller is available with standard or custom designed industrial grade sensors engineered for a wide variety of water quality monitoring applications.
- Ranges: Conductivity 0.05 – 500,000 μS, Temperature 0-210 °C
- Cell Constants: 0.01–10.0. Custom cell constants are also available
- Special low conductivity versions for K=0.01/cm (min 0-5 μS, max 0-20 μS), and K=0.1/cm units (min 0-50 μS, max 0-200 μS)
- 1-Point Gain calibration for agreement with lab analysis or standard solution to set effective cell constant, Max ±50% from nominal cell
- Offset calibration for a true zero reading with the sensor dry in air
- Integrated temperature compensation via Pt 100/1000 Ohm element
- Display & Output Conductivity (in μS or mS) or Temperature
- Scalable Analog Output 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA for Conductivity or Temperature, optional RS-485 Modbus Digital Output
- Automatic correction for resistance and capacitance of sensor cable
- Galvanic isolation between sensor input and analog output (3000V)
- 4mA offset & 20mA gain trim calibrations for accurate 4-20mA output
- Features industrial grade sensors engineered and built to order for superior performance and lifetime using configurations and materials specifically suited for the application.
Standard Conductivity Sensors:
- FX-300-C10-Poly in cell constants 0.01 to 10.0 & FX-300-C51-316SS in cell constants 0.1 to 1.0, compact sensors for general purpose use and mounting into 3/4” or 1” pipe fittings to avoid the use of special flow cells. With polypropylene, stainless steel, or KYNAR (PVDF) fittings. Special short form factor K=0.01/cm cell available to support smaller line sizes and inline low conductivity applications.
- FX-300-C52 High 10.0 cell constant in compact size for a variety of applications including skid mounted R.O. systems, water treatment, and chemical dilution.
- FX-300-C10-TRI small size sensor available with optional TRI sanitary clean in place (CIP) flange. FDA compliant food grade materials. Flange sizes 1/2", 1", 1.5", 2" and 2.5". Rated for use up to 150 psig at 130 degree Celsius. Cell Constants from 0.01 to 10.0. Special K=2.0/cm cell constant is ideal for chemical CIP lines that require inline installation to directly replace existing toroidal installations.
- FX-300-C41 High temperature & pressure boiler condensate and blow down control without coolers. Double seal design extends sensor life over twice that of single or epoxy sealed units. Cell constants: 2.0, 1.0, 0.2, 0.1, 0.05. Temperatures to 205 °C and pressures up to 500 psig with PEEK insulator & 316SS electrodes standard.
- FX-300-C40 (not shown) is a sensor for cell constant range of 0.01 to 20.0 and various mountings, including insertion, submersible or valve retractable assemblies for insertion/removal under line pressure. Wetted materials 316 SS and PEEK, with double O-ring seals for most applications, including high chemical concentrations.
- FX-300-C50 & FX-300-C60 (not shown) compact double threaded 1”-1” MNPT bodied sensors for cell constants from 0.1 to 2.0 offer fouling resistance & minimal maintenance for RO, drinking water inline quality measurements to wastewater submersion installations from low 50 µS all the way up to high 50,000 µS samples.
CUSTOM SENSOR DESIGN & FABRICATION IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST