FX-USB Data Loggers
This compact USB interface data logger records the output of your chlorine analyzer, gas leak detector, or any instrument.
Available as a stand alone unit or in a wall mount enclosure; it’s also perfect for troubleshooting equipment on a temporary basis, take it with you from site to site.
Includes Windows compatible configuration and graphing software.
(Shown Mounted In FX-1000P Analyzer)
- 0-30 V DC Input Measurement Range FXUSB3
- 4-20mA Current Loop Input Measuring range FX-USB4
- Stores 32,510 readings
- Connection via two screw terminals
- USB Interface for Set-up and Data Download, Simply Remove and Plug into your computer’s USB Port
- User-Programmable Alarm Thresholds
- Red and Green LED Status Indication
- Replaceable Internal Lithium Battery
- Does not lose stored readings when battery is discharged or replaced